Welcome to Human Principles. We provide continuing education to the health, fitness and wellness community at large.
Our past participants include Doctors, Physiotherapists, Massage Therapist, Pilates Instructors, Personal Trainers, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Physical Education Teachers as well as elite and serious athletes themselves.
As always, we are also constantly on the look out to improve ourselves. If you have any feedback, comments or even ideas for courses, we would love to hear from you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just send one from our Contact page here.
Executive Director, Human Principles,
Director of ISSA (SEA)
International Sports Science Association
- U-JAM Fitness® Instructor Certification (2017-02-25)
- Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) – Neck (2017-05-25)
- Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) – Thoracic Spine and Ribcage (2017-05-27)
- REVIEW OF ESSENTIAL ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY BIOMECHANICS (2017-05-29)
- COMMON MUSCULOSKELETAL PATHOLOGIES (2017-05-30)
- Mulligan Concept – Lower Quarter (2017-06-10)
Recent Past Courses
- Introductory and Advanced Sports Taping (2016-12-03)
- Myofascial Techniques (2016-11-12)
- WAKO-Accredited Active Kickboxing Fitness Trainer Certification (2016-09-25)
- Kinesiology Taping Workshop (2016-08-27)
- Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) – Arthrofascial Stretching (AFS) (2016-07-11)
- Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) – Low Back and Pelvis (2016-07-09)
- WAKO-Accredited Active Kickboxing Fitness Trainer Certification (2016-07-02)
- Introductory and Advanced Sports Taping (2016-06-16)