Welcome to Human Principles. We provide continuing education to the health, fitness and wellness community at large.
Our past participants include Doctors, Physiotherapists, Massage Therapist, Pilates Instructors, Personal Trainers, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Physical Education Teachers as well as elite and serious athletes themselves.
As always, we are also constantly on the look out to improve ourselves. If you have any feedback, comments or even ideas for courses, we would love to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com or just send one from our Contact page here.
Executive Director, Human Principles,
Director of ISSA (SEA)
International Sports Science Association
- WAKO-Accredited Active Kickboxing Fitness Trainer Certification (2016-07-02)
- Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) – Low Back and Pelvis (2016-07-09)
- Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (COMT) – Arthrofascial Stretching (AFS) (2016-07-11)
- Mulligan Concept – Upper Quarter (2016-08-20)
- Kinesiology Taping Workshop (2016-08-27)
- Kinetic Control Level 3 – Managing Movement: Impairments of the Lower Leg (2016-09-09)
- Kinetic Control Level 3 – Managing Movement: Elbow, Forearm, Wrist and Hand (2016-09-11)
- Myofascial Techniques (2016-11-12)
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise Prescription (2016-11-14)
- U-JAM Fitness® Instructor Certification (2017-02-25)
Recent Past Courses
- Introductory and Advanced Sports Taping (2016-06-16)
- WAKO-Accredited Active Kickboxing Fitness Trainer Certification (2016-06-04)
- BTA Movement Anatomy™ II – Pathologies (2016-05-14)
- Introductory and Advanced Sports Taping (2016-05-06)
- Kinesiology Taping Workshop (2016-03-06)
- BTA Movement Anatomy™ – Basic (2016-02-27)